Occupational Health and Safety Policy
health and safety is a team effort
All the people at IMS Global Services
take an active part in our OH&S system and policies, and here you will find our occupational health and safety Policy
our occupational health and safety policy
The management of IMS Installations International P/L are committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for its contractors and sub-contractors and anyone entering upon a premises with connection to the company's business operations
In demonstrating Management's duty of care, we will make every reasonable effort to provide a working environment that minimises incidents of risk or personal injury, ill health or damage to property. This includes:
- Providing contractors and sub-contractors with appropriate training.
- Providing safe plant and equipment and systems of work.
- Regular consultation on health and safety issues.
A safe working culture is the responsibility of everyone and this can be best achieved through cooperative efforts of contractors and sub-contractors. A safe culture will be reinforced through:
- Continually identifying, assessing and controlling possible risks to the health and safety of people that may arise in the workplace.
- The provision of information concerning such risks and the promotion, instruction, training and supervision of contractors and sub-contractors to ensure safe work practices.
- Giving contractors, sub-contractors, and customers the opportunity to participate in health and safety decisions that affect them.
In the interests of maintaining safety, contractors and sub-contractors and their employees, visitors and customers are required to observe and comply with all health and safety standards and rules produced. This includes any safety signage or warnings, or instruction given by any company representative whilst on any premises with connection to the company's business operations